Monday, December 29, 2008

Hey what's up guys..

Voila..C'est Bobby! What's up? It's been a while I have never expressed my life into this blank screen..lol =D

First of all, I'd like to wish you all Merry Christmast! Thank to the Lord as His guidance and everything to me, I AM ABLE TO FINISH MY HIGHER DIPLOMA WHICH WAS TAKEN 2 YEARS with a "proudable" result, VHP! yay!

Second, I CAN'T BE PATIENT ANYMORE TO WAIT 14 JANUARY COMES, the moment when all of us will depart to Bali island enjoying our HOlidAe.. Hope that this holiday would be the greatest holiday EVER, to end our "struggle" as a student of higher diploma as well as to begin our new challenge as a student of Bachelor's Degree...!

Third, It is 3.09 am! and I am freakin sleepy..lol
See ya in the next blog!
GBU

3 comments:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

ha??
14 janu?
for real?
katanya 15 janu nih?
yang mana yang bener??

B o B o B z said...

bego kita kan g naek pesawat
jadi 14 malem kita brgkt sampeknya tgl 15 kan..bego ah lo

Yohanna Wijaya said...

bukannya bego tapi ga tau dul,,
ya skrg udh tau donk