Friday, December 5, 2008

Trial exam has done!

Hey..what's up guys..
It's been a while without new blog, huh?

It's 6:03 am now, I haven't slept yet as this week was a busy and horrible week. My life was reversed.. Night life into Afternoon and vice versa.

WHY???

DAMN a WEEK of TRIAL EXAM..

I did never sleep well during this entire week, everyday sleep only 2-3 hours because I needed to study to get an expected result!

TIS --> F&B Management was okay, Culinary Arts was not too bad (means it's bad!!!),
WELL DONE for Purchasing..yay!

HMCS --> I could do the calculation, but I've surrendered for memorizing subjects which are SALES & Marketing as well as HR! Goddamn...

Applied Science --> DIE..really had no idea and hotel engineering was even worse, none of the questions that I understand and know the answer.

Malay Oral and Listening --> okay..

Genie Culinarire --> I've got some critics =(. Those are foods are cold, broccoli hasn't cooked yet, chickens are too dry. Arrgghh!!!

Workshops --> hhmm sales negotiation was okay because the jury was Ms Linda who is my tutor and she's still new to be an exam jury. Realization of technique was horrible, I got 0 for grooming because I didn't shave, same thing goes to workshop 4 which is Control and Evaluation! Animation and Organization was ngam ngam, but Mr Khoirul told me to be more confidence and not to be so nervous, some improvement are strictly required.

Overall,,my trial exam wasn't really good I think.
Let's see on Tuesday at 5pm onward. By that time, I will have known how my performances of trial exam were like...

=)

1 comment:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

gud luck for both of us =]