Tuesday, November 18, 2008

life after TIS...

There is no different in my life before and after T.I.S period. IT IS STILL STRESSFULL....

Recently,,there are some problems appeared in my life suddenly.. it's still happening now and hasn't reached the "end" yet..

Arrgghh...what should I do? I just want all to be normal again.. Do I have to pray? yes i do pray everynight..sometimes i forgot though..hehehe either i was too sleepy till can not tahan..or i forgot... but mostly was due to i was too sleepy and tired..

one more thing, I met the student service manager this afternoon. She's quite good to me and especially to my mom because first time in malaysia,we met her and she helped us to arrange everything..hihiih..

I ask her about the tuition fee, and she says that the tuition fee was RM30,000!!! follow the new one. I was like..oh my God..and no more scholarship, there is a possibility to deduct that fee, and the maximum is only about 5% which is RM? 1500 only... DAMN IT.. CEPEK TIAO...SATOS JETI...alias SERATUS JUTA!!!

That makes me to reconsider again whether i'll take it or not..
Will God give me the answer????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 comment:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

haha =]
jadi setelah consider,
jadi ngambil degree ga bob?

eniwei,
gud luck for your problem =]