Monday, November 10, 2008

anything about most of our current problem faced which is Ti aI eS....damn it!

yeah yeah yeah..as usual, i would like to talk something regarding TIS..
It is getting closer and closer to the deadline..1 week to go! 6 days exactly..

Today,, I woke up at 1.30 pm , damn it I missed french class again.. Hoi this is term 6, term that will determine you all whether you will get Higher Diploma or not!

anyway, after chef chong class which was really damn fuckin boring, I was meeting my tutor to talk about this "skripsi".. and AGAIN, she was questioning me a lot and I couldn't answer all of them as I really didn't have idea about it. Can you imagine? In a month, she was expecting like we have to know and understand everything.. how could it be? one month only woy! Do you think in a month there would be a lot of cases? Could we observe deeply only in 1 month period of time? Are you kidding? IF THERE WERE, why did people need years to obtain high level position in a hotel? Yeah, of course we need some time to get the experiences..

anyway,, TIS makes me sick...TIS makes me down..TIS makes me DIE!
hahaha... but thanks to malacca,,she has contributed some ideas to me which was really helpful..!! hihi..

Last but not least,, I have a poem.."pantun" exactly..hahaha for damn fuckin TIS

Satu dua tiga dan empat
Lima enam tujuh dan delapan
TIS memang keparat
tutornya pun ga bisa diandalkan....

bye bye..ciaooooooooooooo

3 comments:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

haha =]

Pesan buat TIS ini,,
tabahkan hatimu ya anakku,,
hihi ^^

same here,
aku juga masi belum beres TIS,,
dengan tutor yang susah dcari,,,

Meilani said...

"seru" banget c yg udah pada skripsi?
gw masi 1stengah taun lg kawan..

wakaka *balada org sirik*

B o B o B z said...

hahaha ...seru?
kaga ada seru2nya kali....
gilaaa..mau stress aja nehhh!!!!!