Saturday, November 8, 2008

TIS oh TIS

hey wazzup..
this is my 3rd blog..haha I think I start to addict in writing blog influenced by wijay!..hahaha

Okay, finally today I woke up at 10.30 and directly went to the library to find some inspiration, idea for my damn fuckin TIS. It was coincidence I met Renny in the library and we had a talk about TIS and she gave me some idea, thanks Ren..! Afterward, we had lunch together at Ridzuan downstair..haha

Yeah, today I've added 1-2 pages for my TIS and I was jut writing bullshit,you know..what to do, I already fucked up for TIS..
Apart from that, for refreshing, I went to Bar Celona with 3 guys, JaQ , Dri, and Martin..We were enjoying there but it was so disappointing..you know what? The electricity had been down for 3 times..what the fuck is that clubbing.. 1st experience, and I won't repeat for 2nd time as there were so much (not many) guys, I thought that the bar became gay bar! shit..hahaha

Anyway,,back to the life. Let's finish TIS, let's study hard, let's do the exam, and let's graduate together and let's finally enjoy the 2 months holiday!!!!! yay!

ciaooooooooooooooooooo

5 comments:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

cieee
meeting who??
meeting renny?
haha =]
no offense bob,,

be te we,
memangnya TIS lu udh berapa halaman?
ayoo berjuang buat TIS
jgn main mulu
haha =]

B o B o B z said...

hahahh waduh pembaca setia gw neh lo...

B o B o B z said...

udah brp halaman ya...16/17 deh kayaknya...tp proposal belom..weaknesses mari search2 ini..bingung gw mo nulis paan!!! gggrrr!!!

Meilani said...

hi..
kenalin gw mei, temennya yohanna..
ngliat profile lo dari commentnya nana hehe..

maen2 ke blog gw juga y *usaha menjaring penonton niy* wkwk..

B o B o B z said...

halo2...
hehehe
sip2...
nice 2 meet you! haha