Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ma premiere blog... (bener g seh?)

yeahh..this is my first blog as i saw wijaya's blog and i feel interested about blogging, therefore i've created this!

hhmmph,just brief story about today.
I met my TIS tutor who is Ms Linda! Next week is the due date but I still can't make it done as I get stucked on analysis where I have to find the Weaknessess which will come out with proposal. These are the most damn fucking complicated one. Anybody could help me? Arrgghh....
and I think that my tutor is nothing, she couldn't give suggestion / advice / assistance or anything..She just always simply says "I don't know, you have to come out with something, this is you who get trained before in the hotel, not me. So, it is based on your observation and since you have choseh this topic, that's why I asked you at the beginning, are you sure to continue with this topic?"
damn it..what is the meaning of the maksud?
She indirectly asked me to change my topic or she just made me down! damn it..
I also didn't want to have this topic, but due to my first topic was rejected, this topic was come out and approved! what to do?

That's all about today..damn damn damn damn.. I proudly say " I HATE T.I.S " !!!!
Is there anybody who agrees with my sentence ?

ciaooo

2 comments:

Yohanna Wijaya said...

haha =]
welcome to blogging

ayoo berjuang buat TIS nya!

P.S. nama aku Yohanna Wijaya, conggg, not Wijaya only! dasar!

B o B o B z said...

kekekeke......

cong cong cong..

lo lah Cong Wijay...